Terms & Conditions
- By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to the terms and conditions we set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion any time, and without notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are also governed by these terms and conditions.
- Use of and orders placed on this website are governed by the laws and the courts of the province of The UK, and by the applicable laws of England. The user is also responsible for complying with these laws.
- We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including prices and item availability. All sizes and weights quoted are approximate. All prices listed are in GBP and all charges will be processed in Pounds. All prices listed on this site are subject to confirmation. You agree to pay all charges payable for your order. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items that you may buy. We also reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible, and within any time indicated. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control. We will endeavour to notify users if delivery is delayed. All items are delivered by a third party, and delivery is governed by their shipping contracts. We reserve the right not to ship to certain addresses.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- All textual and graphic content on this site, its organization and presentation, and our organization and domain name are our property, and are therefore copyrighted by us. The materials on this site may not be copied, reproduced, posted, or republished in any way. They may be downloaded, displayed, or printed by the user for non-commercial and lawful personal use only. Otherwise, the republication or use of these materials on any other website without prior written consent from us is prohibited, and all rights are reserved. We may use images under the Fair Use Law.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of POPUP PARLOUR and others, and so your own use of them is prohibited.
- Images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate the privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- This site provides links to other websites. All those sites are independent from POPUP PARLOUR ‘s, and therefore we have no control over, and no liability for, those websites or their contents, or their use. We provide these links for your convenience, and you decide to access them at your own risk.
- By submitting content, users warrant that they have full right and authority to submit that content, and that they have sole copyright and proprietary right over that content. Users may not contribute post or transmit unlawful, defamatory, or threatening material, that which would constitute or encourage criminal offenses, or violate any law. We reserve the right not to publish, or to remove, any content we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever.
- This website should be accessed and used at your own risk. Though reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the website is current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error-free, accurate, complete or current at all or any times. When a mistake is noticed, we will correct it as soon as possible and make reasonable efforts to notify affected users. This may mean that orders not yet shipped may be cancelled.
- We are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmissions, online failures, hardware, software, or other technical malfunctions or disturbances, whether or not these circumstances affect, disrupt, or corrupt communications.
- POPUP PARLOUR – Sabrina Nicole and our directors and employees are not liable for any damages arising out of or related to access to or use of our site, or sites we link to, whether or not these damages are foreseeable and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- This agreement between POPUP PARLOUR and you, the user, supersedes all prior agreements and understandings pertaining to this subject matter.
This statement discloses the privacy practices and policies for POPUP PARLOUR’s website. If you have any questions about these practices and policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
POPUP PARLOUR respects your personal privacy. We believe ensuring the security of your personal information is an important part of our job, and we strive to protect any personal information you may provide us. If we ask you to provide any personal information, we will tell you the purposes for which we intend to use that information. Your personal information is not lent or sold to anyone for any purpose.
For additional information on privacy, security, and use of information at POPUP PARLOUR please view the following information at the top of this page.
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
Information gathered on popup-parlour.com falls under the following categories:
- Aggregate Site Use Information
- Online Order Information and Security
- E-news Sign-up
Aggregate Site Use Information
We record information about the pages viewed by all of our website visitors. This data includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, connection speed, read time, display time, and number of clicks.
We use this data, in aggregate form, to compile statistics and reports for POPUP PARLOUR‘s use, and improve the online experience for all visitors.
We may, on occasion, provide portions of this aggregate information to vendors, consultants, potential advertisers, or news agencies. Typical uses of the data in this fashion would be to gauge the amount of interest in our site and/or to plan for site infrastructure improvements.
Online Order Information and Security
If you place an order online, we only request the information needed to complete the processing of your orders and billing. We also share our users’ personal information with outside shipping companies and credit card processing companies in order to bill and ship your order, but we do not provide any more information than necessary for these purposes. We may also use the information to contact you regarding your order.
Our Site Security
We use appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access. Any personal information you provide to POPUP PARLOURis exchanged on a secure server. We use an advanced security system, the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, to encrypt, or encode, information you send to us in the order process. The encryption process protects information, such as your credit card number, and billing and shipping information by scrambling it before it is sent from your computer. Only once we receive your information is it decoded, and we make all reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our own systems.
Email is not a secure means to send personal information, as it is not encrypted. We strongly encourage you to use our secure ordering process when ordering online. For general correspondence we also have our secure Contact Us page.
E-news Sign-up and Online Opinions
Visitors to our site may choose to opt in to receive POPUP PARLOUR email. They may also choose to publicly comment and have testimonials added to this website..
POPUP PARLOURe-news is sent only to users who choose to provide us with their email address. Our subscriber database is never sold, rented or loaned to any other parties. Subscribers wishing to update their contact information, or opt out of receiving e-news, can use our online subscriber services in My Account.
We collect aggregate information regarding open rates, page views, and generated sales from our HTML emails. Aggregate information does not personally identify individuals. Subscribers concerned about collection of aggregate information may unsubscribe in My Account.
POPUP PARLOUR reserves the right to co-operate with local, national, or international law enforcement or other authorities in the investigation of improper or unlawful activities and this may require the disclosure of personal information. If such an investigation requires disclosure of personal information kept in our records, we may be required by law to cooperate. We also reserve the right to report improper or unlawful user activities on our site, which may require the disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
This web site contains links to other sites and advertisements. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by our web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of these third parties.
Accuracy of Information
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which we will use it. We do not routinely update personal information unless necessary for these purposes. Nonetheless, if our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request.
Access to Information
At your request, we will provide to you a statement explaining the extent to which we hold personal information about you, and we will explain how that information has been used or disclosed by us.
This page will be updated if information about the collection and use of your personal data changes.