Treatment Aftercare Advice
Please follow the after treatment guidelines below to ensure your skin is cared for properly:
Bombshell / Eyelash / Eyebrow Tinting Aftercare
- A patch test will be necessary 24 hours before these treatments
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Avoid heat treatments or sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
- It is possible that residues may remain
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- For Bombshell brows you may avoid cleansing the eyebrow area for a few days to prolong the treatment. However you must remove makeup daily elsewhere.
- Bombshell – To avoid build up lightly cleanse around the brows and apply your at home products to keep your brows fresh.
Party and Semi Eyelashes Aftercare Advice
- Always use non-oily eye make-up remover
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Make sure eye creams or moisturisers do not touch the lashes
- Have regular 1-2 weekly appointments for replacement lashes
Pop On Make Up Aftercare Advice
- Be aware of allergic reactions – in the event of this remove with damp cotton wool, and apply a soothing lotion such as calamine lotion.
- Avoid activities – such as swimming, saunas, steam rooms and other hot environments.
- Avoid touching the face
- Use a spray fixative or setting powder to make the products on the face last longer
- Use blotting sheets/paper that soak up excess oil on the skin without ruining makeup
- Removal of products – use eye make-up remover and cleanser.
Try to cleanse, tone and moisturise your face twice a day using products suitable for your skin type.
Waxing Aftercare Advice
Keep the waxed area clean and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours:
- For long term improvements, book-in for regular treatments (every 3-6 weeks). You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results. Hair needs to be at least 1/2 cm long or 3 weeks growth minimum before it can be successfully removed by waxing so do not shave between treatments.
- For in-growing hairs use an exfoliator.
- No hot baths or showers, saunas, steam treatments (lukewarm water only)
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans)
- No sport, gym work or other exercise
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
- Don’t apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotion, perfumed products or other products to the treated area for 24 hours especially for body waxing.
- After 24 hours it is vital that you use a good quality moisturiser.
- Do not undertake any other skincare treatments such as peels within 48 hours of having a waxing treatment
Facial Aftercare Advice
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least 6 hours after a facial treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face; to prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
- Drink plenty of water (Recommended 6-8 glasses per day)
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet – Include at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a Facial
- Avoid sun-bathing for up to 12 hours, always use SPF.
- Avoid direct heat, such as sauna, hot bath, shower or hot hairdryer.
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to treated area within 48 hours of having a Facial
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas for 48 hours after having a Facial
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after having a Facial
- Always use an SPF
- Avoid smoking and alcohol J Moderation.
Massage/Aromatherapy Aftercare Advice
Following a massage you must ensure you;
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water
- Do not sit in the sun (if oil has been used)
- Avoid alcohol for the next 24 hours
- Avoid tea and coffee for the next 12 hours
- Avoid caffeine i.e. Headache tablets, fizzy drinks, coffee etc.
- You may suffer from mild headaches or nausea following your treatment (This is due to the elimination of toxins and will be rectified by drinking water)
- Take care when driving as you will not be as alert after your treatment
- Avoid sunbeds, sauna’s and steam rooms for the next 12 hours
- Do not exfoliate for at least one week
Please contact if you have any questions.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]