When eyelashes have extensions applied, the eyes appear longer and the eyelashes appear curled, lifted, darker and denser.
Semi Permanent Lashes
Individual mink hair lashes. Light, comfortable, natural and available in various curls, lengths and thicknesses. Can last up to 8-12 weeks, depending on your natural lash growth cycle. To keep your lashes at their very best, I recommend infills every 2-3 weeks. These are one strand hairs that are applied to each eyelash. Longer, fuller lashes that look more natural.
- Semi-Permanent Lashes – Classic Natural. Half Set of Classic Natural Lash Extensions. Lashes are blended for a beautiful natural mascara to full look. Best for those with fine/average eyelashes who want added volume and/or length that can look great during the day. 60 mins
- Semi-Permanent Lashes – Classic Thick. Full Set of Classic Natural Lash Extensions that are voluminous and thicker. For those ladies with naturally full lashes that really want an added Glamorous look to their lashes. 90+ mins
- Semi-Permanent Lashes – Classic Corner. Classic Natural Lash Extensions applied to the corners to open up your eyes. 30 mins
Please note these are classic mink lashes and not russian lashes. Russian lashes are very fine grade lashes are placed together on individual lashes – Classic lashes are individual fuller and thicker – have a shorter treatment time and still long lasting.
Before your appointment
It is important before your lash appointment you fully remove any eye make up on to ensure best results.
The average growth cycle of an eyelash is 90 days so eyelashes will naturally drop out with your own eyelashes. You will you need to have infills. If you wish to have them removed don’t pull them off yourself you need them removing professionally otherwise you will damage your own natural eyelashes.
- Don’t visit saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools during the first 48 hours and try to avoid it thereafter
- Do not shower hot and long for the next 48 hours
- Do treat your lashes very gentle!
Avoid touching the lashes and avoid moisture for the next 24 hours to allow enough time for the bond to fully set.
- Do not rub your eyes
You risk pulling the lash extensions which could pull your own lashes out!
- Do not use any oil based make up remover and when removing make up use a cotton bud near the lash line to prevent damaging the bond.
- DO NOT use oil based mascara or other products around your eyes and lashes.
I recommend this mascara
- Don’t use any eye lash curls or other tools to form your lashes.
- Do get regular infills to maintain the lashes. Recommended is every 2-3 weeks but this depends on your lash growth cycle and if your cycle is slower you might not need infills as often but you will notice how often you will need infills
Popup Parlour is to provide Beauty Treatments in your own home. From Semi Permanent Lashes to eyebrows you can be pampered and not leave your house. Simply book and have a parlour pop up in your chosen space.
Enhance your natural features with natural looking permanent cosmetics, including eyeliner, powdered brows, lip liner, gloss & go, full lip colour and natural hair stroke eyebrows. Fully Trained Semi Permanent Makeup artist.
Mobile Beauty – Semi Permanent Eyelashes
I regularly visit salons, homes and clinics in the following areas for beauty and semi permanent make up treatments and Semi Permanent eyelashes in Oldham.
For all your mobile beauty treatment needs. Based in Oldham and will cover a 10 mile radius covering:
Oldham – Rochdale – Heywood – Tameside – Mossley – Saddleworth – Manchester
- Manchester City Centre
Remember – From to beauty products to makeup. We have a range of products available for clients to purchase along with their booking. Having your eyebrows done and need a new brow pencil? A facial and want an at home face mask? Then have a browse on the online store and see what goodies are available.
We also have an easy and convenient way to pay and book your treatments online. Simply select your treatment, date and time.