Introducing our Winter Treatments. First up is the returning Chocolate Facial
Get healthy glowing skin with our Chocolate Facial
Why is chocolate good for your skin?
– Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants and also contains anti-ageing properties too.
– Chocolate also helps give a healthy glow to your face.
– It smells heavenly!
– It increases the production of collagen and lightens blemishes and acne marks.
– It hydrates your skin and softens delaying the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
– It suits all skin types and is known to be one of the best ways to relax and rejuvenate yourself after a tiring week at work.
Usual Facial Prices:
Mini Facial – £10
Deluxe Facial – £15
Facial Massage – £5
Deluxe Chocolate Facial with Massage – £15 (30 minutes)
This includes cleanse, deep cleanse, exfoliation, massage, mask, tone and moisturise!
Just the smell of chocolate can make the brain release endorphins into your system.
Give your complexion a boost, as well as your mind….
Post by Sabrina Nicole10+ years in the industry. Level 4 Advanced Beauty Therapy. Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox. Fully qualified beauty and massage therapist. Specialising in semi permanent makeup and facial treatments. From eyebrows to lashes she provides these services mobile.
If you enjoyed this post please comment below or follow