A few new changes for Popup Parlour – please remember this is a mobile service and I only take advance bookings.
I sometimes have daytime appointments available – please get in touch.
I am looking forward to reopening, on a limited basis, towards the end of 2021 and 2022. Making sure mobile beauty is safe, strong and successful.
Changes due to COVID:
- Appoitments will be limited
- I will Pre-send consultation forms to clients – containing disclaimers and consent boxes as well as COVID consultation forms
- Video consultations
- Protecting myself and clients against coronavirus – Face masks, visors and gloves will be worn. Clients will be asked to wear masks when necessary, you must provide masks for yourself, otherwise, I will not perform the treatment. (no refunds on deposits)
- I will only treat one client at a time – meaning no other person will be allowed in your room when I’m carrying out treatments
- You must have a working and available sink for hot water use
- You will be asked to sanitise before treatment
- Deposits will always be taken
- Treatments to take place on your bed/chairs and disposable covers will be provided
- Windows should be open.
There will be new prices on some treatments,
Minimum spend of £25* (more details below) – This can also include product purchases from me.
Hopefully, regular clients of mine can understand that it is better for me to do multiple treatments in one booking rather than travelling for just a £5 wax. Sorry for any inconvenience.
New Facial treatments and aesthetics
Vitamin B12 and C injections
You must book treatments no less than
0 – 5 Miles – £20 (only if you are local/regular clients)
5 – 8 Miles – £25
Over 8 miles the minimum starts from £30
Check your distance
Due to COVID – all treatments are performed on your chairs/sofas. Please allow space to set up. Open available windows. You must provide your own mask. Only one client is allowed in your space.
Post by Sabrina Nicole / Popup Parlour
10+ years in the industry. Level 4 Advanced Beauty Therapy. Advanced Dermal Filler and Anti-Wrinkle. Fully qualified beauty and massage therapist. Specialising in semi permanent makeup and facial treatments. From eyebrows to lashes she provides these services mobile in Oldham.
If you enjoyed this post please comment below or follow